Gîte rural et chambres d'hôtes dans le Parc Naturel Régional du Morvan

Tarifs et réservations des chambres d'hôtes

1. Room prices

Prices 2017 1 pers 2 pers 3 pers 4 pers
D’Artagnan 60€ 60€ - -
Aramis 60€ 60€ - -
Athos 55€ 55€ 75€ -
Porthos 65€ 65€ 85€ 105€

supplementary person : 20 €
children under 12 years : 15 €
crib : 5 €
taxes : 0,70€/per person/per night

3. Breakfast included

Dinner can be provided with reservation only price per person : 22 € (including aperitif, vine, coffee, tea...)
children under 12 years : 12 €

4. Reservation


- Reservations guaranteed upon receipt of the amount of the first night for a short stay ( 2-4 days) or 30 % of the total amount for a longer stay (5 days or more) the remaining 70 % to be paid upon arrival.

- no credit cards

- download our SWIFT number (Wire routine code)

PDF - 181.5 ko
Coordonnées IBAN

5. Reservation form

[Obligatoire] :
[Obligatoire] :
[Obligatoire] :
[Obligatoire] :
:
Room choice :        
[Obligatoire] :

For our friends the cats and dogs, please consult us.

Contact :

Sylvia Wilhelm et Etienne Fischer

Montcreçon
58140 Saint-Martin-du-Puy

Wilfis@wanadoo.fr

Tél : 03-86-22-63-58
Portable Sylvia : 06-88-77-50-97



TO THE TOP